All I Have Belongs to YOU!
“All I have belongs to You” is more than a line we sing when we offer our tithes in Church. It’s who we are! At Shepherd of the Sierra we follow the Bible passage 2 Cor. 9:6-8 when giving.
“Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.”
How to Give
We have four ways you may share your tithe.
1) Download the Church Center app and give through your mobile device. (see below)
2) Give securely on your computer. See button at right.
3) Mail a check to:
Shepherd of the Sierra
3680 US-Hwy 395 S
Carson City NV 89705.
4) Tithing using cash or check before or after the Service.
To securely give using your cell, just download the app for your phone.
Once installed just use the easy instruction in the app.
Securely giving from your computer is as simple as pressing the button below.
Church Center App
Shepherd of the Sierra Lutheran offers two on-line giving options available on our website at https://sotsl.org/stewardship/:
- Give securely on your computer using the “Give Here” link.
- Download the Church Center app for Apple or Android phones to your mobile device.
Benefits of giving online and using the Church Center App –
- Convenient and secure ACH or credit/debit card transaction to your church for a small fee*.
- No need to remember to bring your envelopes to church.
- If you typically mail your donations to the church, you will eliminate any USPS delivery issues.
- Access your donation history at any time including year-end statements starting with 2020.
- Ability to update your contact information for the church within the app.
- Consistent cash flow for the church whether you are home or out of town.
- Eliminate possibility of clerical error for your offerings since it records directly into the system used to produce year-end statements.
If you have any questions, please contact our church Financial Secretary, Kristin T.
* There is a small fee to donate online. You can choose the cover the fee for your donation or have the church absorb the cost:
- $0.30 fee for each ACH bank transfer transaction
- 15% + $0.30/transaction for credit and debit card payments